Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Expansion Quote

"The expansion phase is a demanding one, but if the choice is made for life & for following our true convictions, our energy level is intensified." Gail Sheehy

I find this quote to be so true. I found the quote in my Harbrace College Grammar Handbook as i was doing my daily grammar practice, which sometimes i think is not helping, but i will prevail.

I have noticed that as I clear out what is inessential in my life, my energy, motivation, clarity and creativity has expanded.

I clear out old energy thru completing old projects, goals, task, and commitments on which i had been dragging my feet. I focus my attention on the work that is most important and get it done and off my mind. I do the scariest or most dreaded tasks of the day first. I put daily time and energy into the things that i love and bring me joy- this is such a gift to my soul! I remind myself that to get better at something takes practice and persistence- (read Mastery: The keys to success and long-term fulfillment by Aikido Master George Leonard) And if i love it,it is worth doing and doing well.

Love+Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment