Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Giving Up My Cell Phone

I have made a personal decision to empower intimacy and presence while taking another step in simplifying my life.

I felt the urgency as texts, emails, and web pulling me in each and every direction.

Now i am committed to be present with the one I am with whether they are clients, family, friends or my brothers. I am committed to respond with 24 hrs.

Not having a cell phone now emboldens me to plan ahead and prepare for the day. This I also ask of you, when the need arises, reach out to me as soon as you can... to avoid "Last Minute" Situations.

I now only have a landline.

I will check voice mail daily- and check email at 9am, noon, & 4pm.

Best in growing, expanding and realizing our full potentials together,

Tye Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment